A company might not find suitable properties on the market, especially when the market lacks depth. This applies in particular to large companies in some cities where the regional market is quite narrow, and to logistics businesses.
In such cases, CBRE's multi-disciplinary teams swing into action to help set up a turnkey operation:
- Identification of available land or assets with potential for redevelopment,
- Feasibility analysis, including urban planning constraints and local political stakes,
- Identification of relevant property developers and investors capable of stepping in if the company decides not to purchase,
- Assistance in drafting the legal documentation and its functional and technical appendices, in order to ensure that the company's requirements are fully met; support with negotiating an off-plan lease,
- Monitoring of compliance with contractual obligations, right up to the moment of entry into the premises.