Valuation is a cornerstone of any financial decision an investor, occupier or owner can make.
That’s why CBRE’s Valuation and Advisory team is proud to be the market leader for expert, independent advice on all property types and interests, from entire portfolio valuations, collateral of loans to one-off commercial buildings and residential premises.
Our clients include major banks, investors, developers and individual operators. Whether you’re seeking advice on commercial property, residential or specialist markets including healthcare, petroleum, and leisure, we provide accurate valuations based on an unrivalled knowledge of local and global markets, supporting you to make sound strategic decisions.
Our teams are highly experienced in:
- Cross border valuations: including portfolio valuation, loan security, securitisations, mergers and acquisitions.
- Single country valuations: including competitive market insight, government activity, infrastructure and building regulations.
- Research-led valuations: including portfolio valuation, loan security, merger and acquisition and large multi-phase developments.
- Consultancy Advisory services: including viability studies, optimum product definition, research led analysis.
Understanding the market
All valuation and advisory services are underpinned by our industry-leading market intelligence. As the number one commercial property advisor, CBRE has the most in-depth research and data, informed by our sector specialists around the world and the transactions undertaken by Agency and Investment teams.
If you have a diverse portfolio or need to operate across multiple territories, our centrally managed International service provides the greatest benefit and least hassle. We’ll draw on our expertise and senior valuers in local markets to deliver informed valuations and insight through a single named contact.
With experience undertaking portfolio valuations in excess of £640bn of assets each year, CBRE understands the market like no other advisor.
- Consumer Behavior Analytics
- Automotive Properties
- Development Advisory