• The total office supply in Bangkok increased from 8.93 million sq.m. in the previous quarter to 8.98 million sq.m. in Q3 2019, a 0.5% Q-o-Q.
• The Unicorn and the first phase of One Bangkok are expected to be delayed by one quarter to Q1 2022 and Q1 2023, respectively.
• The overall net take-up was 33,812 sq.m., increasing by 6.3% Y-o-Y compared to Q3 2018.
• A total of 8.34 million sq.m. of space has been occupied in the Bangkok office market, up by 0.4% Q-o-Q and 2.2% Y-o-Y.
• Occupancy rate slightly decreased to 93.0% from 93.1% in the previous quarter.
• Average rent for Grade A office space in the CBD increased by 0.2% Q-o-Q and by 4.8% Y-o-Y to THB 1,057 per sq.m. per month.