Adam Katz is an Underwriting Analyst with CBRE Capital Markets, Debt & Structured Finance, based in Denver. In this role, Adam specializes in securing HUD/FHA financing for multifamily and healthcare commercial real estate projects across the United States.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2015, Adam completed his Masters in Real Estate and Construction Management from the University of Denver. While in school, he worked with Qdoba corporate offices, the Miller Frishman Group and Vail Property Brokerage. These positions afforded valuable exposure to commercial and residential real estate finance, analysis, underwriting and development through the lens of distinguished professionals. Adam’s previous experience includes working as a residential loan officer at Bank of America.
Throughout his career, Adam has exhibited a commitment to quality and consistent compliance with critical governing directives, standards, policies and procedures. Confident in his ability to deliver immediate and long-term results, clients and colleagues will find Adam to be a performance-driven leader and collaborative team player focused on achieving and surpassing goals.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Colorado Real Estate Brokers Associate License
- Rocky Mountain NAIOP Real Estate Challenge for the Burns School of Real Estate and Construction Management School at the University of Denver's Daniels College of Business – 2015 Participant
- Alpha Sigma Gamma, the International Real Estate Honorary Society – Member
- The Real Estate and Construction Management network, University of Denver – Alumni
- Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver – Volunteer
- University of Denver, Masters Degree in Real Estate and Construction Management
- Ohio State University, Bachelor of Science in Financial Management